Terms of Sale
Terms and conditions of order:
- The initial deposit ( 50% cost of goods ) reserves your event date.
- Deposit is non refundable.
- The balance is due anytime up to 2 weeks before the event date. We are not able to collect the balance due on the day of event in any circumstances.
- If the balance due has not been paid up to 3 days before the event, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- CocoaMoiselle is not responsible for any damage caused to the cake once it has been set up at the venue / or after it has been collected.
- Although this is highly unlikely, if there is a problem with the cake, CocoaMoiselle must be notified immediately by yourself or the event coordinator. We will be unable to rectify any problems days/ weeks after the event, or if the cake has been served and eaten.
- Delivery and set up charges apply outside Dublin 15. These are based on distance from the bakery.
- Security deposits are required for the use of cake stands or props. This is refunded on safe return of the cake stands within 5 days of use. If we have to collect stands (unless previously agreed) or replace broken items, the cost will be deducted from the security deposit.
- We will provide a cake information sheet to the venue on the day, specifying flavours and portion sizes etc.
- We will provide allergen information directly to the customer in an email attachment. Please read this carefully and make any guests who may have food allergies aware of the listed allergens.
- Once the order has been confirmed, changes cannot be made to the design, size or flavour.
- CocoaMoiselle is a small business. Prices are calculated based on the size of the cake and the decoration style and design. Prices quoted are non negotiable